Whether your goal is to be wealthy, live comfortably, or use your money to change the world, The Graduate’s Guide to Money can help you create a plan to get there.
The Graduate’s Guide to Money is full of information to help young (and not-so-young) adults get some basic tools to:
- Set yourself up for financial success
- Create a plan to save money
- Pay off debt
- Live and spend based on the things that are truly important
- Understand the emotional side of money and spending
- Understand the basics of employee benefits, income taxes, insurance, and investing
The Graduate’s Guide to Money was named Living Now Books Awards 2015 GOLD Book of the Year for Finance.
The Graduate’s Guide to Money was named INDIEFAB’s 2014 GOLD Winner for Self-Help.
Need some quick financial tips? Click here for a short video.
Get a copy today – for yourself, or as a great gift for someone who could use some new financial skills!
Want to buy online? click the buy the book! link on your far right.
Want to buy local? Check out these great bookstores:
- The Book Worm – 4451 Marietta St, Powder Springs, GA 30127
- Acworth Bookstore – 4857 N. Main Street, Acworth, GA 30101
Want to buy the Kindle version? The Graduate’s Guide to Money: Tools for Starting Your Financial Journey on the Right Foot
Want Nook? Coming soon so check back often.
How about iTunes? Coming soon so check back often.
Graduate’s Guide gives a percentage of each book sold to make loans to young entrepreneurs via Kiva.org. Join the Graduate’s Guide team and let’s keep money flowing and growing! Click here to check it out.