Mothers and Money – Why They Both Matter

To all of the mothers out there, I hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day! As I was thinking about being a mom and all the ways that moms care for their children, I couldn’t help but think of the financial impact of moms. The traditional mother role was the nurturing and physical care of the kids while dad was out hunting and gathering to provide food, clothing and shelter. We have certainly come a long way from those drag-home-the-kill days for both men and women. In 2015, about 30% of the women were traditional stay-at-home mothers while dad provided the financial support of the household. Even in those households, there are still some major financial considerations for those moms. And certainly for the other 70% who do provide financial support in some way, these things are vital for the security of your children.
For every mom, working outside the home or not:

You better pop over to my blog on Working On Your Now to learn more!

To your financial success!